Ross on Wye Hockey Club FAQs
Here are some of the frequently asked questions. If you cant find the answer you want then please send us an email directly Contact Us
- Who can play hockey?Anyone can play hockey. We have a junior training for ages 7-16 years old. Two mens and ladies teams are for ages 13 years+ in accordance to England Hockey Rules – “Clubs affiliated to England Hockey should be aware that no one under the age of 13 is permitted to play in a senior League”
- When is training?You can view our Timetable here
- Can we just turn up?Yes. Come along to a training session best suited to you and try out with the squad. View Timetable
- What equipment do I need to bring?We recommend you bring suitable running shoes and clothing, and safety equipment such as gumshield and shinpads. If you have a hockey stick bring that too, but spares are available
- Will training continue over the summer?Training is scheduled to continue for the next few weeks. Training maybe suspended over the summer holidays, but we will keep our Timetable updated online
- What does it cost?Training is £3 per session on a pay-as-you-go basis. There are membership subscription fees involved that cover your insurance and Engand Hockey affiliation fees. These alter depending on what team you wish to join (juniors/mens/ladies) but you can contact us for more information.
- Are the coaches qualified?All coaches have achieved there Level 1 Hockey coaching training and are CRB registered. All certificates can be viewed on request and we comply with all England Hockey’s Safeguarding and Protecting Young People Policy
- What is our Chid Protection Policy?
If you have any other questions please CONTACT US directly.